Finding the right financing can be the difference between getting much-needed equipment, or not. With more than 25 years’ experience and our highly knowledgeable staff of financial and legal professionals, KS StateBank provides cost-effective financing to government entities nationwide.
In conjunction with Baystone Government Finance (our municipal financing division), we originate, finance and service installment purchase agreements for entities, such as:
- Cities and Counties
- State Agencies
- Universities and Public School Districts
- Fire Districts and Volunteer Fire Departments
- Special Districts and Constituted Authorities
We know that municipalities and nonprofit organizations influence the quality of life for everyone in their community and understand that equipment essential to daily operations for one may not be the same for another. That’s why our Baystone team works hard to provide financing for every essential use equipment purchase or project. If you need to finance personal property equipment or finance a real property project, we have the solution.
What are the benefits of Government Financing?
- No large, up-front cash outlays
- Competitive interest rates
- Avoids price increases by locking in purchase price
- Eliminates costs of maintaining worn-out equipment
- Frees up capital for other needs
- Tailored financing to fit budget limitations
- Transaction sizes can be anywhere from $5,000 up
- All equipment types are considered
- Customized payment terms and structures based on the type of collateral
- Straightforward, simplified documentation
- No legal or documentation fees
- Fast credit approvals
- Quick document processing and vendor funding
For more information about Government Financing, please contact our specialized professionals today at 877-587-4054 or visit our Government Finance website.
External Link Disclaimer
If you "Continue", the link will attempt to open a new window. If it is unable to, the link will open in the current window.×
NOTICE: Because there is a risk that information transmitted via internet email could fall into the wrong hands, KS StateBank recommends that confidential information, such as account numbers, social security numbers, or other identifying information, not be transmitted via email. Instead, please contact KS StateBank directly at your nearest bank branch, or use our secure KS StateBank message center. It is your responsibility to ensure that communications via internet email are virus free. No responsibility is accepted by KS StateBank for any adverse consequences, or violation of any law or regulation, resulting from your use of internet email.
If you "Continue", the link will open a new email message in your default email program.×