IntraFi Cash ServiceSM
With IntraFi Cash ServiceSM, ICS , you can enjoy the safety and simplicity that comes with access to multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance through a single bank relationship.
Have peace of mind knowing KS StateBank can assist you to obtain access to multi-million-dollar FDIC protection. Your funds may be eligible for FDIC insurance protection in amounts well into the millions, all backed by the full faith and credit of the federal government. And since deposit accounts are not subject to floating net asset values, you can feel secure knowing that market volatility will not negatively affect principal.
- Earn interest at a rate set by us. Put cash balances to work in demand deposit accounts or money market deposit accounts.
- Liquidity. Enjoy access to funds placed through ICS into demand deposit accounts and money market deposit accounts.
- Time savings and ease. Work directly with just us ― a bank you know and trust ― and say goodbye to managing multiple bank relationships, tracking collateral, or having uninsured deposits to footnote in financial statements.
- Transparency. Stay confidently in control with statements that show balances, transactions, interest, and other important details associated with your deposit accounts. Enjoy 24/7 online access to account information.
- Community support. Feel good knowing that the full amount of funds placed through ICS can stay local to support lending opportunities that build a stronger community.1
How does ICS work?
KS StateBank, like other institutions that offer ICS, are members of the IntraFi network. When we place your deposit through ICS, that deposit is divided into amounts under the standard FDIC insurance maximum of $250,000. The amounts are then placed into deposit accounts at multiple FDIC insured banks. As a result, you can access FDIC coverage from many institutions while working directly just with us.
Receive one statement from our bank and access key details about your accounts online, 24/7.
And, as always, know that your confidential information is protected.
Contact us to get started.
 When deposited funds are exchanged on a dollar-for-dollar basis with other institutions that use ICS, our bank can use the full amount of a deposit placed through ICS for local lending, satisfying some depositors’ local investment goals or mandates. Alternatively, with a depositor’s consent, our bank may choose to receive fee income instead of deposits from other participating institutions. Under these circumstances, deposited funds would not be available for local lending.
Deposit placement through CDARS or ICS is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures in applicable agreements. Although deposits are placed in increments that do not exceed the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount (“SMDIA”) at any one destination bank, a depositor’s balances at the institution that places deposits may exceed the SMDIA (e.g., before settlement for deposits or after settlement for withdrawals) or be uninsured (if the placing institution is not an insured bank). The depositor must make any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law and must determine whether placement through CDARS or ICS satisfies any restrictions on its deposits. A list identifying IntraFi network banks appears at https://www.intrafi.com/network-banks. The depositor may exclude banks from eligibility to receive its funds. IntraFi and ICS are registered service marks, and the IntraFi hexagon and IntraFi logo are service marks, of IntraFi Network LLC.