As a business owner, your workday probably never ends. You need a bank that can be available to you when you need it, with products and service designed to save you time, money and energy.
Whether you just want the convenience of a Debit or Credit Card, like to manage your account on-the-go with products like Online or Mobile Banking, or need to have a way to quickly and easily deposit checks or process your payroll, we’ve got you covered.
Business Debit Cards
A KS StateBank Business Debit Card is perfect for giving you and your employees on-the-go purchasing power.
- Use anywhere MasterCard® is accepted, including online
- Funds are automatically deducted from your business checking account when a purchase is made
- Eliminate the need for petty cash
- Get individual cards for your employees, with limits that are customized to your needs
If you believe your Debit Card has been lost or stolen, please contact us immediately at 800-588-6805, report it through your Online Banking account (under the options menu) or send us a Secure Message through Online Banking (Secure Messages are only checked during business hours).
Business Credit Cards
Prepare for unexpected business expenses by having the extended purchasing power a Business Credit Card provides.
- Receive individual cards with customized limits for your employees
- Take advantage of competitive rates and no annual fees
- There are no finance charges if your balance is paid in full each month
- Use anywhere MasterCard® is accepted
- Benefit from contactless payments
- Get rewarded for your spending with KS StateBank Rebate Rewards
Apply for a KS StateBank Business Credit Card
You can drop off your completed application at any of our branch or mail it to:
PO Box 1968
Manhattan, KS 66505
Log in to KS StateBank Rebate Rewards
If you believe your KS StateBank Credit Card has been lost or stolen, please call 855-293-2458.
Manage your business expenses and credit card purchases online with 360Control.
- Have a full view your business expenses and stay in control of your spending
- Order cards for your employees and set spending limits
- Easily view statements and make payments online
- All KS StateBank Business Credit Cards can have access to 360Control
Log in to 360Control
Get step-by-step instructions for using 360Control with our User Guide.
Reduce your payroll costs and provide a great employee benefit at the same time.
- Pay all employees electronically, even those without bank accounts
- Uses existing payroll system and direct deposit procedures
- Online card ordering and funding
- Employees receive a card that works like a Debit Card and offers the option of online and mobile account access
Take advantage of customized electronic processing solutions to collect payments or process payroll for your business.
- Access through your Online Banking account; requires no special software
- Pay vendors, process payroll and collect donations, payments or dues
- Upload NACHA files or import or manually enter data
- Downloadable reports let you track your ACH activity
- Fees may apply
Reduce your liability and increase your efficiency by making deposits without leaving your office.
- Access through your Online Banking account; or as a stand-alone service
- Securely scan checks for deposit from your office into one or more business accounts
- Gives you same-day deposits with a 6 p.m. (CT) cutoff
- Includes seven years of image and report retention
- Deposit checks on-the-go from your mobile device with our Mobile Remote Deposit app
- Fees may apply
This service provides a secure way to track, store and balance multiple cash sales. SmartSafe incorporates dollar validation, counterfeit detection, and software capabilities to provide online reporting for your business.
- Reduce or eliminate cash shortages
- Improve security for you and your employees
- Benefit from quick, accurate and secure cash handling
- Cash deposited into your smart safe is validated and the balance is transmitted, giving you advanced credit in your KS StateBank account
- Armored transport messengers arrive at your location at your scheduled time to empty the safe contents
- Funds are guaranteed against loss or theft once cash is validated in the safe
- Fees may apply
Easily accept all types of payments at your business.
- Increase revenue possibilities
- Accept all the major card brands as well as Diners Club, UnionPay, foreign cards and debit brands
- Protect your business against customer fraud with our PCI compliance program
- Several processing solutions available to help grow your business
Learn more about our Merchant Services and request information
Manage your account
Efficient, convenient and secure payment and claim processing solution.
- Cost efficient system saves your company time
- Same-day availability for deposits received by 1 p.m. (CT)
- 90 day access to all images of deposited checks and other payments; available to view, print or download
- Special program available for Healthcare providers
- Fees may apply
Accept Credit Card, Debit Card and ACH payments online through our payment portal solution.
- Accept payments, dues, donations, and more via ACH and/or cards
- Compatible with most merchant services providers
- Benefit from robust reporting that allows you to review payment data or import and export files for reconciliation
- Advanced security features verify every transaction is safe and secure for peace of mind for your company and your clients
Businesses can take advantage of all of the Online Banking functionality that comes standard, but also benefit from additional cash management options.
- Set up individual employees (like bookkeeping, payroll clerks or office managers) with unique logins, giving appropriate, limited access to perform their job functions
- ACH Services are conveniently integrated into your Online Banking account (fees may apply)
- Easily pay all of your bills with free Bill Payment
- Free E-Statements are kept for up to 18 months
- Securely communicate with Client Care by Secure Message when you have account questions, need to place a stop payment or want to update your mailing/address information
- Get a Secure Token and add an extra layer of security to your Online Banking account (fees may apply); required for ACH clients
- Protect your business against check fraud with Positive Pay
Read the full Online Banking Services Agreement for more details.
Stay connected to your money from just about anywhere with Mobile Banking.
With our Mobile Banking app, we’re in the palm of your hand (literally). Download the app and get almost all of the same functionality that you have with Online Banking (minus special cash management functions) from your smartphone or mobile device.
- Keep tabs on your balance, transfer funds, view transactions or review loan information
- Set up one-time Bill Payments
- Easily locate branches or ATMs—search by city, ZIP code or use your location feature on your phone
- Available for Android™ phones and devices (including the Kindle Fire) or the iPhone®
Normal data usage charges from your wireless carrier may apply; contact your carrier for details. Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Need a balance? No problem! Just text us.
Text Banking is a free service that allows you to quickly request and receive account information via text message. Plus, if you use our Mobile Banking app, we can text you too.
- Sign up and activate your accounts through the Mobile Banking app by clicking on Text Banking in the main menu; if you don’t have the Mobile Banking app, call Client Care at 800-588-6805 or stop by one of our branches and we can set you up
- Check account balances on your checking and savings accounts and receive recent transaction history with Two-Way Text Banking:
- Text BAL to 800-588-6805—for available balances on all accounts tied to your Online Banking
- Text BAL with the last four of your account number or pseudo name to 800-588-6805 to receive your available balance for one specific account
- Text HIST to 800-588-6805—for the last five transactions that have posted to your accounts
- Text HIST with the last four of your account number or pseudo name to 800-588-6805 to receive transaction information for one specific account
- Text STOP to 800-588-6805—to deactivate your alerts and remove enrollment in the service
- Sign up for Text Alerts (available to Mobile Banking app users only) to get balance or transaction alerts
KS StateBank doesn't charge a fee for this service. Check with your mobile provider to see if any text messaging and web access charges may apply.
This free, automated telephone banking system is available around the clock at 785-587-4040 or 866-587-4040.
- Get balance and transaction information, transfer funds or verify loan payments and information
- Press 8* at anytime during your call to use the voice recognition feature
- Available in English or Spanish
Manage your account with peace of mind in knowing that your funds are protected with our Positive Pay program.
- Free, automated fraud protection tool
- Receive real-time verification of both check and ACH transactions presented to your account through notifications
- Approve and upload issued items off the account through Business Online Banking
Our Cash Management team will provide training and support to help you mitigate and prevent fraud
Add an additional level of security to your Online Banking account, further protecting you from potential fraud and identity theft.
- Download the Virtual Token app and use your smartphone to generate a one-time code to use at each Online Banking login
- No annual fee
- Required for ACH clients
If you'd like more information about any of our Business Products or Services, contact our Cash Management team!
External Link Disclaimer
If you "Continue", the link will attempt to open a new window. If it is unable to, the link will open in the current window.×
NOTICE: Because there is a risk that information transmitted via internet email could fall into the wrong hands, KS StateBank recommends that confidential information, such as account numbers, social security numbers, or other identifying information, not be transmitted via email. Instead, please contact KS StateBank directly at your nearest bank branch, or use our secure KS StateBank message center. It is your responsibility to ensure that communications via internet email are virus free. No responsibility is accepted by KS StateBank for any adverse consequences, or violation of any law or regulation, resulting from your use of internet email.
If you "Continue", the link will open a new email message in your default email program.×