On August 31, 2016 our website address changed from ksstatebank.com to the new, more secure ksstate.bank in an effort to provide added security for our clients. Our email addresses also changed to use the ksstate.bank domain.
Why is .BANK more secure?
The .BANK domain is a more secure and recognizable location on the Internet making it harder for fraudsters to spoof our website. Banks must meet enhanced security requirements and only verified members of the banking community are approved to receive a .BANK domain. When you visit ksstate.bank, you can be sure you are on our secure website and not on a spoof site claiming to be us.
In order to use the .BANK domain we had to meet the following security requirements:
- Mandatory verification and re-verification of character/licensure for regulated entities ensure that only legitimate members of the global banking community are awarded domain names
- Domain Name System Security Extensions to ensure that internet users are landing on participants’ actual websites
- Email authentication to mitigate spoofing, phishing and other malicious activities
- Enhanced encryption to ensure the security of communication over the Internet
- Multi-factor authentication to ensure that any change to the registration date is made only by authorized users
Because of the increased security requirements for the new ksstate.bank domain, it’s important that you are using the latest version of your browser so that you can view the KS StateBank website.
While we encourage you to begin visiting us online at ksstate.bank, you will still be able to access our website using ksstatebank.com, and you will be re-directed to ksstate.bank. The same is true for emails sent using @ksstatebank.com.
External Link Disclaimer
If you "Continue", the link will attempt to open a new window. If it is unable to, the link will open in the current window.×
NOTICE: BECAUSE THERE IS A RISK THAT INFORMATION TRANSMITTED VIA INTERNET EMAIL COULD FALL INTO THE WRONG HANDS, KS STATEBANK RECOMMENDS THAT CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, SUCH AS ACCOUNT NUMBERS, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS, OR OTHER IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, NOT BE TRANSMITTED VIA EMAIL. INSTEAD, PLEASE CONTACT KS STATEBANK DIRECTLY AT YOUR NEAREST BANK BRANCH, OR USE OUR SECURE KS STATEBANK MESSAGE CENTER. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT COMMUNICATIONS VIA INTERNET EMAIL ARE VIRUS FREE. NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ACCEPTED BY KS STATEBANK FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES, OR VIOLATION OF ANY LAW OR REGULATION, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF INTERNET EMAIL.
If you "Continue", the link will open a new email message in your default email program.×